44JM50-5C-A2 GrassFlap Direct Bolt with Steel Blocker Plate and SEC Pedal Includes John Deere No-Drill Mount for 7-iron Deck
GrassFlap Direct Bolt with Steel Blocker Plate and SEC Pedal Includes John Deere No-Drill Mount for 7-iron deck.
The GrassFlap is the ideal OCDC, operator controlled discharge chute. The foot-operation allows the user to close the discharge chute at any time, any place without taking their hands off the mower’s controls. The chute blocker plate opens a full 180 degrees and completely clears the edge of the mower to allow the mower to fit in those tight spaces.
- Hands-Free operation
- All steel blocker plate
- Direct bolt-on
- Opens 180 degrees to completely clears edge of deck
- No handles or levers to get hung on limbs and shrubs
- Most Drop-on baggers will fit with GrassFlap installed
The kit includes everything needed to install and operate the GrassFlap.
- All steel flap assembly to mount to discharge opening
- SEC pedal (10-99-54)
- 50" cable (10-99-08)
- John Deere no-drill mount (11-82-02)
- Mounting hardware for installation
The SEC Pedal has the cable exit the pedal parallel to mounting surface and has an L shaped base for mounting with the SE pedal pad.
Direct bolt to existing holes on deck and foot platform - no drilling required.