44SWM70-5D-A37 GrassFlap with SED pedal Includes Wright No-Drill Mount for 2019 or older
GrassFlap with SED pedal Includes Wright No-Drill Mount for 2019 or older
The GrassFlap is the ideal OCDC, operator controlled discharge chute. The foot-operation allows the user to close the discharge chute at any time, any place without taking their hands off the mower’s controls.
CHECK THE DECK RIB DESIGN BEFORE ORDERING. REQUIRES AEROCORE DECK WITH SCALLOPED RIB FOR DIRECT BOLT. WILL WORK ON STANDER B MODELS WITH 48" AND LARGER DECKS.
OPTION: Use on AEROCORE DECK WITH STRAIGHT RIB BY DRILLING HOLE IN RIB. The benefit is you eliminate drilling holes in the deck and it provides a consistent location
- Hands-Free operation
- Direct bolt-on for mowers with scalloped rib
- No handles or levers to get hung on limbs and shrubs
- Most Drop-on baggers will fit with GrassFlap installed
The kit includes everything needed to install and operate the GrassFlap.
- All steel flap assembly to mount to discharge opening
- SED pedal (10-99-79)
- 70" cable (10-99-07)
- Wright no-drill mount (11-82-04)
- Short angles for no-drill mount (11-82-37)
- Flap Open Stop Tab (11-82-25)
- Mounting hardware for installation
Direct bolt to existing holes on deck and foot platform - no drilling required for aero-core deck with scalloped rib.
Aerocore deck with straight rib (shown below) requires drilling holes in rib rather than deck.