41P70-5L-B5 GrassFlap with SE Pedal Includes No-Drill Mount 1209 & Pedal Mount 1226
GrassFlap with SE Pedal Includes No-Drill Mount 1209 & Pedal Mount 1226
The GrassFlap is the ideal OCDC, operator controlled discharge chute. The foot-operation allows the user to close the discharge chute at any time, any place without taking their hands off the mower’s controls. The chute blocker plate opens a full 180 degrees and completely clears the edge of the mower to allow the mower to fit in those tight spaces. The GrassFlap fits most zero-turn mowers.
This is a universal GrassFlap - read installation section for more information.
- Hands-Free operation
- Opens 180 degrees to completely clears edge of deck
- No handles or levers to get hung on limbs and shrubs
- Most Drop-on baggers will fit with GrassFlap installed
The kit includes everything needed to install and operate the GrassFlap.
- 2-piece steel and heavy-duty plastic flap assembly to mount to discharge opening
- SEL pedal (10-99-41)
- 70" cable (10-99-07)
- No-Drill Mount 1209 (11-82-45)
- Pedal Mount 1226 (11-82-54)
- Mounting hardware for installation
The SEL Pedal has the cable exit the pedal parallel to mounting surface and has an L shaped base for mounting.
Assembly is required. Modification to blocker plate size and shape may be required for best fit on some mowers.