51P70-5-A13 Low Profile Heavy-Duty GrassFlap with SE Pedal and Center Located Spring Mount Includes Latch Plate 2" Extension
Low Profile Heavy-Duty GrassFlap with SE Pedal and Center Located Spring Mount Includes Latch Plate 2" Extension
This unit fits a Worldlawn Venom with 36" deck 2022 or newer.
The GrassFlap is the ideal OCDC, operator controlled discharge chute. The foot-operation allows the user to close the discharge chute at any time, any place without taking their hands off the mower’s controls. The chute blocker plate opens a full 180 degrees and completely clears the edge of the mower to allow the mower to fit in those tight spaces. The GrassFlap fits most zero-turn mowers.
- Hands-Free operation
- Opens 180 degrees to completely clears edge of deck
- No handles or levers to get hung on limbs and shrubs
- Most Drop-on baggers will fit with GrassFlap installed
The kit includes everything needed to install and operate the GrassFlap.
- 2-piece steel and heavy-duty plastic flap assembly to mount to discharge opening
- SE pedal (10-99-35)
- 70" cable (10-99-07)
- Latch Plate 2" Extension (11-82-13)
- Mounting hardware for installation
The SE Pedal has the cable exit the pedal parallel to mounting surface.
Assembly is required, including drilling holes in mower deck and operator foot deck to install. Modification to blocker plate size and shape may be required for best fit on some mowers.